Scope of Application
Information We Collect and How We Use Your Information
There are three general classes of data we gather: (1) Information you provide to us; (2) Information we consequently gather from your utilization of the Site or the App; (3) Information we gather from 3rd parties.
We utilize your data in a few distinct manners. What we do with your data relies upon when we gather it and what we gather.
Information given to us by you
- Your name and contact details(such as your email address, mailing address, phone number, and password)
- Additional profile information(such as date of birth, gender, location, and preferred language)
- Your payment information(such as your credit/debit card number, security/CVV code, and expiration date)
- Your communications and contact history with us(such as service call recordings, chat and instant messages, or communications with our social media channels)
- Other information(such as product reviews, forum posts, survey responses, participation in promotions, and other user-generated content)
Information collected by us automatically when you use our Site
- Purchase history and saved items(such as what you bought and what you’ve placed in your cart or saved)
- Log data and device information(such as details about how you’ve used the Site or the App, IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, location data and page/product views or clicks)
- Geo-location information(such as IP address, browser information or mobile GPS information)
- Cookies and similar technologies(such as web beacons, pixels, and mobile identifiers)
Information collected from third parties, including third party services (for example if you link, connect, or login to the Site or the App with your Google, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts) or other sources (such as your contacts or brands we partner with)
- Your name and contact details(such as your email address, mailing address, phone number and password)
- Social media handles(such as your Twitter or Instagram handle)
- Other information(such as demographic data, fraud detection information and information about you and your activities, experiences and interactions on and off the Site and the App)
Sharing Your Information
We share your data with the accompanying classes of beneficiaries as a fundamental piece of having the option to give the Site, the App, the Service and related administrations and contributions, including customer support, to you:
- Companies and people that assist us with delivering our items to you, for example, providers, installment specialists, co-ordinations experts, and conveyance and delivery organizations.
- Professional specialist agencies who assist us with maintaining our business, for example, programming merchants, experts, and advertising agencies.
- Companies endorsed by you, for example, Social Media channels (if you decide to tag us) and installment processors or financing suppliers and card giving banks if you decide to utilize their services or contributions.
Should you decided to apply for a financing item offered by a financing supplier, we gather a portion of your financing data for that supplier. When you have finished the application structure, we send the information to the financing supplier and erase it promptly from our database, with the exception of data we have to maintain in order to offer types of assistance to you. We won’t utilize your financing data for any other reason.
- Functionality cookies, which permit you to explore the site and utilize our highlights.
- Analytics cookies, which permit us to gauge, dissect and see how our clients utilize the Site and to distinguish approaches to improve the two: its usefulness and your shopping experience. For instance, we use Google Analytics to assist us with assessing your utilization of the Site, to assemble giving an account of site movement, and to offer different types of assistance identified with site action and web use. To figure out how Google Analytics gathers and cycles information, please visit: “How Google utilizes data from locales or applications that utilize our administrations” situated at www.google.com/arrangements/protection/accomplices.
- Customer preference cookies, which assist us with recalling your preferences (like your language or area) and make your experience more customized to you.
You can prevent the utilization of cookies by changing the settings in your internet browser so that (i) it doesn’t acknowledge new cookies, (ii) it informs you about new cookies, or (iii) it erases all previously set cookies. By erasing or debilitating future cookies, your customer experience might be influenced and you probably won’t have the option to enjoy certain elements of our Site, (for example, putting away things in your Cart between visits, altering your site experience, and making advertisements more relevant).
We additionally use web guides to assist us with recognizing your PC and assess client conduct, for example, responses to ads. Web signals are little GIF records that can be inserted in different designs, messages, or others. To forestall web reference points on our webpage, you can utilize devices, for example, AdBlock Plus. To disable web reference points in messages, kindly set your mail program so that no HTML is shown in messages.
Direct Marketing and Behavioral Advertising
We may send you promotional and marketing material by email, postal mail and different channels to keep you informed about new items, promotions, and to give other data we think might hold any importance with you. You can prevent accepting direct advertising messages from us at any time by emailing us at [email protected] Please note that it might take as long as 48 hours to process your request and update our database. Note that on the off chance that you request that we stop sending you advertising messages, we shall send you regulatory and administration correspondences.
Do note that if you utilize more than one name or email address when speaking with Kairos or utilizing the Site, you may keep on accepting correspondences from us to any name or email address not indicated in your unsubscribe request.
We may likewise show custom-made ads showcasing with Kairos products. Interest-based promotions, now and then, are shown to you dependent on data from activity, for example, buying on our website, visiting pages that contain Kairos items or promotions, or communicating with Kairos devices.
Blogs, Reviews and Forums
The Service likewise may occasionally offer openly available websites, surveys or discussions. Any data you give in these places might be perused, gathered and utilized by other people who access them. To request the removal of your data from blogs or client surveys, please get in touch with us at [email protected] Please note that we might be not always be able to delete your data.
Our Security Measures
The security of your data is important to us. We utilize proper specialized and hierarchical shields to shield your data from unapproved use, revelation, and misfortune. Encryption innovation, including current industry-standard encryption conventions, is utilized to secure individual data in specific territories of our sites during transmission over the Internet. In case you have inquiries regarding the security of your data, please reach us at [email protected]
We urge you to take sensible measures to ensure your password and your PC blocks unapproved access to your record. Make sure to sign out of your account and close your browser window in case you are utilizing a common PC in a public space, for example, a library or an Internet café.
Keeping Your Information
At the point when we no longer have a need to keep your data, we will either erase it from our database or anonymize it with the goal that it no longer recognizes you.
The Site, and Service are not developed for kids, and we don’t intentionally gather data from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and accept that we have data about your child, please reach out to us at [email protected].