Imperial Knots Multicolor Moroccan Hand Woven Dhurrie 5X8 Feet
Our rugs are 100% handmade in India. Carefully selected for their vibrant colours, contemporary designs and superior quality. The rugs come in luxurious hand-knotted, practical hand tufted and handwoven flatweaves.
Our rugs are 100% handmade in India. Carefully selected for their vibrant colours, contemporary designs and superior quality. The rugs come in luxurious hand-knotted, practical hand tufted and handwoven flatweaves. Made by Imperial Knots.
Shipping & Return Policy
In stock products are shipped in 7-10 working days. Made to order products takes 30-45 days to be shipped. No returns. Exchanges only incase of defective or damaged goods or wrong product delivered.
* All wool rugs shed as a natural consequence of how they are made; this is especially true of new wool rugs. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
* Vacuum a new wool rug 5-6 times a week for the first few weeks using a low-pressure vacuum cleaner without beater bars. Vacuum in the direction of the pile and not against it.
* Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors. Some wool rugs are made using a large loop weave and these loops can come undone. Do not pull “stray” loops, always cut them back with scissors.
* Remove spills immediately and do not soak the rug in any liquid. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
* Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
* Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fireplaces and excess moisture.